Tuesday 26 July 2016

Soap & Glory Favourites!




One thing I always make sure I set aside time for is a cheeky pamper sesh'. Whether it's 10 minutes or a full hour, a pamper session with my favorite products is not only a great way to de-stress but it makes me feel like a whole new person; not to mention the physical health benefits. Soap & Glory are renowned for their unique, modern take on a 'read all about it!' style and with their eye catching designs and cleverly worded packaging, it's no wonder why so many people are drawn to the brand. The best part? Their products really are as good as they look and what's more, the smell even better!

Although it's a body milk, it's actually very thick, almost like a body butter. Blended with cocoa butter, shea butter and coconut oil (need I say more) it divinely moisturises your skin, leaving it feeling irresistibly soft. After just a few uses I noticed a significant difference in the softness of my skin and thanks to the oats, yogurt and honey it conditions your skin for added silky-ness! The lotion absorbs quickly, doesn't feel sticky and doesn't leave a long lasting residue (big factor for me) but it's the scent that won me over. The actual scent is 'almond, outs and brown sugar' which smells like milk and cookies with a hint of almonds.  

A classic from the range and a favourite among many, 'Clean on Me' has been on the shelves for a while now but it's safe to say it hasn't lost it's credible reputation. It has the signature Soap & Glory scent which is fresh, sweet and feminine. What's more, it's blended with body lotion for smooth, sexy skin every time. I love it because it gives you a thick lather, with plenty of bubbles and feels luxurious. 

  Now, I love a scrub of any kind and whether it's for your face, body or feet I always feel like they're really 'doing something'. Removing dead skin cells is essential for our body's skin cell renewal system and it also helps to hydrate the deeper layers of our skin when moisturising. With it's delectable scent, 'Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em' is best described as a sugar scrub. It's not vigorous or harsh so suitable to use regularly. Infused with jojoba and mandarin oils, it hydrates your skin whilst it buffs and although it leaves a slight residue, it's not annoying or sticky; I actually quite like it as it makes my skin feel soft and adds a certain healthy sheen.

Neeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment