Thursday 24 October 2013

Side Blog Gossip

Aloha!


So at the moment, I am juggling working part time, having a fun social life, trying to squeeze in my family, writing to you guys and most of all... studying hair and make-up design at Southampton Solent Uni. May not sound like a lot to some, but trust me, there just isn't enough hours in the day! (especially as I like to have long lay ins)

 As part of my degree, we have to document our lessons and out of lesson work on blogs (1 for hair and 1 for make-up) I'm keeping justneeks how it is, with little life up-dates, reviews and some tutorials but will be putting a lot more 'technical stuff' on my uni blogs. Like, how to apply foundation properly, how to contour and highlight and will also be posting project ideas and inspo. Odd bits and pieces will be transferred onto here but overall it will be kept separate  So if anyone is interested in that here are the links below...




So I hope you go and have a little read, would love it if you guys could join me in my all things wonderful hair and make-up uni journey!


Neeks x

No comments:

Post a Comment