Friday 28 June 2013

Review- Garnier Moisture Match Moisturiser- SHINE BE GONE

Aloha!

It's always a challenge to find the best moisturiser for your skin. It's easy to get lost in the maze of products, brands, prices, ingredients, scented, non-scented (agrr!). Garnier Moisture Match Moisturisers have claimed to have a range of moisturisers for all skin types. These individual moisturisers have all been uniquely tailored from the texture (balm, lotion, sorbet) to the ingredients and are cheap as chips. 


The collection includes 'Protect & Glow', 'Start Fresh', 'Goodbye Dry', 'Wake Me Up' and 'Shine Be Gone'. I have combination skin so 'Shine Be Gone' is the one for me... 


"Help reduce the appearance of shine"
"Leave skin hydrated for 24 hours"
£2.98 Promotional offer- Superdrug (usually £5.99)



When I tried this 'Mattifying fresh cream' I noticed it had a really fresh scent, that wasn't over powering, for me that's a must because I don't usually like putting anything scented on my face. It also contains green tea extract, which is commonly known for it's anti-oxidant properties that can help repair and improve skin condition. 



The packaging is a very simple, plastic bottle (easy cleaning) with a screw top lid (no leaks/ germ free). The products glided across my skin really smoothly and instantly mattified my face! It's not greasy but doesn't absorb instantly, you don't need a lot, which  is good as the bottles are only 50ml. A lot of the mattifying products I've used quite heavy on my skin, but this one is really lightweight.

Overall this is a really good product, keeps your skin hydrated and shine-free all day, would definitely recommend  What's your moisture match?  

Love Neeks x 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I haven't heard of this - it sounds lovely!

    xo,
    Lela - http://www.lelalondon.com

    ReplyDelete